- Weltner Award
- Contact Us
- Bar Media Conf
The Blue Book
Georgia Law Enforcement And The Open Records Act
A Law Enforcement Officer’s Guide To Open Records in Georgia
Contact the Georgia First Amendment Foundation at 404-525-3646 for bulk copies of the Blue Book for your next workshop on freedom of information.
- Georgia Association of Chiefs of Police
- Georgia Bureau of Investigation
- Georgia Department of Law
- Georgia First Amendment Foundation
- Georgia Press Association
- Georgia Public Safety Training Center
- Georgia Sheriff’s Association
- Prosecuting Attorney’s Council of Georgia
- Second Edition 2005
Click here for the PDF.
"When there is not openness, corruption grows rapidly." -- Vernon Keenan, director of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation
Open records and meetings are our best insurance against government corruption. Donating to GFAF helps us make sure that government operates in the sunshine and is accountable to its citizens. Even a little helps a lot. Thanks.
GFAF is a 501c3 foundation. Your contributions are tax-deductible.
GFAF on Twitter
GFAF on Facebook